The following list contains commercial products to assist with the cleaning of your RV’s awning.
The list was compiled after polling avid campers who were asked specifically what cleaning products they used to clean their awning.
I’ve added some light commentary (when available) to expand on how campers used the product.
This stuff works great — and it’s cheap.
9 Products for Cleaning Your RV Awning
- Restores the appearance of RV awnings
- Removes mold stains, dirt, tree sap and road...
- Safe for all fabrics
- Professional strength
- 32oz bottle
One camper stated that not only is Awesome great for cleaning your awning but that “it’s wonderful for removal of black streaks on the RV, too.”
- Huge 128 oz (ONE GALLON) economy size jug!
- Cleaner, degreaser, and spot remover...
- No Acid, No Amonia, No Bleach, No Phosphorous
- Safe for septic tanks
- Concentrated - One jug goes a long ways!
- Inhibits growth and odor from bacteria, mold,...
- Effectively covers indoor and outdoor...
- Helps provide long-lasting protection
- Easy usage for both DIY consumers and mold...
- Active ingredient, chitosan, is produced from...
#4 – Bleach
Campers used any number of mild bleach products (the brand was unimportant); they applied it to a scrub brush for greater ease of use; they then used a power washer to rinse away the bleach afterward.
#6 – Water and Vinegar
Several campers used a mixture of white vinegar & water; many added that the most effective technique was to pour it on the awning while it was open, roll it back up and then wait approximately 30 minutes. They’d then unroll it to give it a hand-scrub with a brush and afterward fully rinse.
Using a Swiffer allowed campers to clean tough-to-reach areas.
- Starter Kit includes WetJet Wood Device,...
- Ultra fine mist spray nozzles offer you...
- Illuminated nozzles light the way as you...
- WetJet Wood Cleaning cloths are...
- WetJet Wood Solution dries 2x Faster* vs. Mr....
Some campers commented that they used a mixture of Murphy oil soap and Dawn dish soap to clean their awning.
- Murphy Oil Soap - Safely Cleans Wood
- Original Concentrated Wood Cleaner
- Contains 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients -...
- Net Wt. 16 FL OZ (473 mL) Per Bottle
- Pack of 2 Bottles
As promised, I provided a simple list of readily available commercial products to help you clean your RV’s awning.
Product data was last updated on 2019-12-10 at 04:57.